IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
What is the most important information I should know about
- Serious Allergic Reactions. Stop using
TREMFYA®and get emergency medical help right away if you develop any of the following symptoms of a serious allergic reaction:
- fainting, dizziness, feeling lightheaded (low blood pressure)
- swelling of your face, eyelids, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
- trouble breathing or throat tightness
- chest tightness
- skin rash, hives
TREMFYA®may lower the ability of your immune system to fight infections and may increase your risk of infections. Your healthcare provider should check you for infections and tuberculosis (TB) before starting treatment with TREMFYA®and may treat you for TB before you begin treatment with TREMFYA®if you have a history of TB or have active TB. Your healthcare provider should watch you closely for signs and symptoms of TB during and after treatment with TREMFYA®.
Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have an infection or have symptoms of an infection, including:
- fever, sweats, or chills
- muscle aches
- weight loss
- warm, red, or painful skin or sores on your body different from your psoriasis
- diarrhea or stomach pain
- shortness of breath
- blood in your phlegm (mucus)
- burning when you urinate or urinating more often than normal
Do not take
- have any of the conditions or symptoms listed in the section “What is the most important information I should know about
- have an infection that does not go away or that keeps coming back.
- have TB or have been in close contact with someone with TB.
- have recently received or are scheduled to receive an immunization (vaccine). You should avoid receiving live vaccines during treatment with
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if
TREMFYA®can harm your unborn baby.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if
TREMFYA®passes into your breast milk.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and
What are the possible side effects of
The most common side effects of
These are not all the possible side effects of
Please read the full Prescribing Information, including
Medication Guide for
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or call 1‐800‐FDA‐1088.